Thursday 19 November
Since March there has been much discussion of the impact of the pandemic on the university sector, and issues ranging from safe teaching and student welfare to future funding have been in the news almost daily.
At this year’s annual Forum colleagues from five UK universities spoke about the challenges facing higher education and commented on what University museums can offer in this unprecedented context. Members of the panel also shared aspects of their experience of work during closure, re-opening museums and (sadly) closing them again.
We hear from the following speakers, with presentations available to download
- Julie Sanders, University of Newcastle
- Mungo Campbell, University of Glasgow
- Tannis Davidson, University College London
- Ghislaine Wood, University of East Anglia
- Esme Ward, University of Manchester
The Forum was followed by the AGM. Download the minutes.